Payment Posting/Adjudication, Reconciliation, Adjustments and Denial Processing
Do you have AR that is 'inflated' due to unposted charges? Do you have piles of paper EOBs on your desk, simply unworked for months? Perhaps years! We can help you clean this up and get your AR up to date.
How do we do it?
- Insurance payments are posted to patient accounts from EOB’s into the client’s software systems, with a turn-around-time between 24 to 48 hours.
- Whether you have electronic lockboxes or receive hundreds (or thousands) of EOB’s mailed weekly to your office, this information must all be posted to a patient’s account in a timely manner or incorrect reconciliation will happen.
- Payments received can be either paper checks or EFT-electronic fund transfers.
- Each day, payments received will be accessible via your practice management system and through scanned checks. Each line is posted at the end of the month, your monthly payment will be posted and reconciled.
- If you are receiving paper EOB’s, you simply scan them to a secure FTP site for us to work with. If you have electronic lockboxes, we can interface with them to get the information we need. Having these readily available in your practice management software allows us to make all information available to you on a real-time basis.